The official cast of Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood has been announced.
We previously reported that Ray J and Soulja Boy were added to the roster of Love and Hip Hop in what insiders are calling an attempt to "save" the show. And now we know who else is getting ready to put their business on blast all in the name of reality television.
According to VH1's official press release, the cast includes:
- Ray J- Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
- Soulja Boy - Romantically linked to Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning Teddy Riley.
- Omarion- Former lead singer of B2K, now solo and is currently expecting his first child with back-up vocalist Apryl Jones.
- Lil Fizz - Another former B2K member who, although he shares a child with an ex-girlfriend, he wants to settle down with his new love Amanda Secor.
- Young Berg - Grammy-nominated producer and musician who has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
- Teairra Marie - Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good,” the singer, actress, is also the ex-girlfriend of Ray J.
- Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, who is currently pursuing her own career as a rapper.
- Yesi Ortiz - Music Director and jock at hip-hop radio station Power 106.
- Sincere - A Los Angles socialite.
- Nikki Mudarris -Another socialite from Los Angeles, heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood will premiere on September 15th at 8 p.m.