Baby Dies Minutes After Being Put In A Car Seat

Shepard Dodd was 11 weeks old when he died in his infant car seat. 

Car seats can actually pose a danger if infants are not properly strapped in and monitored. 

What happened to this baby is called positional asphyxiation. Since babies don’t have neck muscles to hold their head upright, their chin can fall on their chests cutting off their air supply.

These parents are now lobbying the state legislature to introduce safe sleep standards for babies car seats! 

If you know parents who have young children... SHARE THIS STORY!


Carmen

Carmen

Want to know more about Carmen? Read more

title

Content Goes Here