Nacho Cheese Has People Hospitalized in Critical Condition

A woman in Walnut Grove, California, spent the last three weeks in intensive care after eating nacho cheese from a gas station.

The Woman purchased a bag of Doritos, she drizzled them with nacho cheese sauce that was available for customers.The next day, she went to a local hospital to be treated for double vision, according to the Sacramento Bee. 

Though she was sent home, a few hours later, Kelly was having breathing problems and was vomiting.

Since then she's been in intensive care being treated for botulism, a rare paralytic illness. Botulism is caused by a nerve toxin produced by bacteria. Foodborne botulism typically comes from eating improperly canned or preserved foods, according to the CDC. Courtesy of Yahoo News. FULL STORY HERE

Carmen

Carmen

Want to know more about Carmen? Read more

title

Content Goes Here