According to doctors and scientists, here’s a rundown of some foods to avoid before sex:
- Broccoli – It causes gas. And, there’s a chance you’ll get those little green crusties stuck in your teeth.
- Chewing gum – Surprisingly, gum also causes gas. Might want to consider reaching for a breath mint instead.
- Cheese – It’s known to kill the libido, produce excess mucus and leave you bloated.
- Alcohol – You might get away with boozing in moderation, but drink too much and your performance between the sheets will suffer.
- Red meat – It’s tough to digest, so your body works overtime, making you feel lethargic and tired. (NY Post)