Just when you though Drake couldn't do anything better top top everything he's done in his career, BOOM, he proves us wrong!
His new music video for God's plan is a nearly six-minute showcase of him giving back to the people. Before the video even kicks off, it gives some context to what the fans are about to see: "The Budget for the video was $996,631.90" followed by "We gave it all away. Don't tell the label..."
The clip maximizes the heartwarming and just over all good vibe energy. Here's a rundown of some of the precious gems you'll see in the video:
- Giving away stacks of cash to people on the street
- Presenting a scholarship check to a student at University of Miami
- Shutting down Brickell City Centre mall to allow the women of Lotus House Shelter some shopping sprees
- Carts of wrapped toys for the children of Lotus House
- Paying for shopper's groceries at a neighborhood supermarket
- Surprising a family with a brand new car
- Donating to City of Miami's Fire Department, Frost School of Music and Univserity of Miami
Just before dropping the visual, Drake wrote on Instagram the video is: "The most important thing I have ever done in my career."
God Bless Drake.
Drake for Prez?