Disneyland as we know is not quite open just yet because of the “panoramic”/pandemic, but Disney California Adventure Park is giving you a little taste beginning in march.
Disney just announced ‘A Touch of Disney’, a limited-capacity ticketed experience that begins March 18 at Disney California Adventure park. Which means we’re finally getting somewhere! Yay!
A Touch of Disney will offer guests a chance to experience the food and beverages we all know and love from around the resort, plus a chance to see Disney characters, which we haven't seen in oh so long! And you’ll be able to shop for the latest Disney merchandise and pose at unique photo locations.
Here’s what you need to know*:
- Dates: Beginning Mar. 18; offered Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
- Pricing: The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the day of the experience, and a $25 A Touch of Disney dining card valid towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol). Ticket prices are subject to change.
- Tickets: A Touch of Disney tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning March 4, for select days from March 18 through April 5, 2021. Tickets for this experience will then be released for dates on a rolling basis until the experience ends. Tickets must be purchased in advance and online at Disneyland.com for a specific date (subject to availability).
- Dining: Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11. Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation. Reservations are recommended, and additional details are coming soon.
- Downtown Disney District will remain open seven days a week with unique dining and shopping that includes Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Naples Ristorante e Bar, World of Disney and Star Wars Trading Post, which recently opened in a new location. Buena Vista Street will remain open as an extension of the Downtown Disney District through March 14, and will be closed beginning March 15. Beginning March 18, Buena Vista Street will become part of A Touch of Disney.
With the health and safety of everyone in mind, A Touch of Disney will operate with limited capacity and enhanced health and safety measures in place based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
For more info click here.