Splash Parks in Fresno are open due to the triple-digit heat temperatures. Six splash pad locations throughout Fresno opened this past weekend and will continue to remain available through the last weekend in September.
Splash Park Locations:
1. Dickey Playground - 50 N. Calaveras St. (Temporarily closed for repairs)
2. Figarden Loop Park - 4265 W. Figarden Dr.
3. Inspiration Park - 5770 W. Gettysburg Ave.
4. Martin Ray Reilly Park - 750 N. Chestnut Ave.
5. Melody Park - 5935 E Shields Ave.
6. Mosqueda Community Center - 4670 E. Butler Ave.
7. Todd Beamer Park - 1890 E. Plymouth Ave.
8. Vinland Park - 4695 E. Gettysburg Ave. (Temporarily closed for repairs)
Splash Park Hours:
Saturday, May 29 thru Sunday, August 15: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday, August 16 thru Sunday, September 26: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To allow for splash pad maintenance, splash pads will close from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
See below for schedule change per day:
Tuesdays at Dickey Playground & Mosqueda Community Center - Open 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesdays at Inspiration Park & Todd Beamer Park - Open 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Thursdays at Figarden Loop Park & Vinland Park - Open 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Fridays at Martin Ray Reilly Park & Melody Park - Open 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Questions? Call 621-PLAY (7529). After hours or weekends call 3-1-1. Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There are also four cooling centers available whenever the National Weather Service Forecast in Hanford projects the weather in Fresno to be at or above 105 degrees.
The centers are open to the public but guests will be checked for COVID-19 symptoms.
- At 1 p.m., the City will activate the following four Cooling Centers and will remain open until 7:00 p.m., in accordance with State guidelines.
- For weekend activation: If the temperature is projected to reach 105 degrees either day the cooling centers will be activated for both weekend days (Saturday and Sunday)