I know it's hot in Fresno right now, but it's about to be even hotter for the rest of this week. According to reports it'll be 106 on Thursday, 111 on Friday, 113 Saturday and Sunday. Definitely hotter than the Devils nalgas!
I saw these tips posted by Accuweather.com on how to stay safe during the heatwave and thought I'd share:
- Check the local forecast in your area. If you know a heatwave is coming, you might want to postpone any outdoor activities.
- Stay indoors during the hottest time of the day. If you do go outside, drink plenty of water.
- Do not drink alcoholic or caffeinated beverages, which will dehydrate you.
- Wear loose-fitting and light-colored clothing. Lighter colors repel sunlight.
- Make sure you're eating enough, but keep your meals small. You'll have consistent energy to help you throughout the day.
Or you can also do what I did and buy a huge pool! lol If you follow me on instagram then you've seen this video but basically it was so hard to find an above ground big pool at any store in the valley so i went to offer up and there were MANY people selling new and used pools with decent pricing. Mine was brand new and perfect for my kids to stay cool and have fun for the rest of summer.